Winfield Library Friends
The goal of the Winfield Library Friends is to provide volunteer assistance
and funds from fundraising for the following:
- Family and Children's Programs: Summer Reading Programs, story hours,
puppet shows, contests, Ice Cream Social
- Equipment: computers, bookshelves, computer desks
- Library Materials: Books, audio & video materials, magazines,
So far, the Winfield Library Friends has donated countless hours of
volunteer service and over $47,000! These funds helped to provide shelving,
a die cutter for cutouts for story hour craft projects and library bulletin
boards, postage and printing costs for the library's quarterly newsletter, summer reading funds, and more.
Below are just a few of the abundant opportunities to help the Friends
support the Library:
- Book Sale: sort and sell books (Friends who volunteer at the sale get first choice!)
- Hospitality: provide refreshments for programs
- Fundraising: donations, prizes for special events
- Publicity: making signs/posters, writing newsletters, mailings,
- WLF Officers and chairpersons
To become involved please call 630/653-7599 or email us at email@example.com.
Donations for Membership:
Ask if your employer will match your donation!
- Individual $10.00
- Family $15.00
- Contributing $25.00
- Patron $50.00
- Best Friend or Business $75.00
The Winfield Library Friends is a 501c(3) charitable organization. A copy of the Friends bylaws can be viewed by clicking here.