Health and Medicine
- Affordable Care Act
- American Medical Association
- Cope.Care.Deal. A Mental Health Site for Teens
- Centers for Disease Control
- Combined Health Information Database
- DuPage County Health Dept
- Food and Nutrition Information Center
- FoodSafety.gov - Gateway to Government Food Safety Information
- Health-E Illinois
- Guide to Illinois healthcare providers, facilities and services.
- Learning Disabilities & Dyslexia
- Mayo Clinic
- MEDLINE plus
- Health information from the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
- Merck Manual
- Find information on medical topics, symptoms, drugs, procedures, news and more, written in everyday language.
- Merck Manual (Professional Edition)
- Find information on medical topics, symptoms, drugs, procedures, news and more, written for the health care professional.
- National Autism Asociation
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Alliance on Mental Illness for DuPage County
- Physician Profiles from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Click on Physician Profile on the left-hand column.
- The State of Illinois provides physician and chiropractor information including education, certification, and disciplinary action.
- Physician's Desk Reference (PDR)
- This trusted source of prescription drug information just published it's 70th edition, but it's even easier now that it's online.
- Senior Resources in Northeastern Illinois
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service
- USDA National Nutrient Database
- Look up the nutritional information for more than 8,400 foods.
- World Health Organization