- Administration on Aging
- Benefits Check Up
- "Answer some questions to find benefit programs that can help you pay for medications, health care, food, utilities and more." A service of the National Council on Aging.
- Eldercare Locator
- "A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging connecting you to services for older adults and their families."
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Illinois State Library Talking Book and Braille Service
- The Talking Book and Braille Service (TBBS) supports the activities of the Illinois Network of Libraries Serving the Blind and Physically Handicapped in providing excellent public library service to any Illinois resident who is unable to read standard print material due to a permanent or temporary visual or physical disability.
- Meals on Wheels
- National Council on Aging
- "Techboomers.com is a free educational website that teaches older adults and other inexperienced Internet users with basic computer skills about websites that can help improve their quality of life."
- Use Techboomers to learn how to use popular sites like Facebook, Netflix, Pinterest, Airbnb and more!