- Administration on Aging
- Benefits Check Up
- "Answer some questions to find benefit programs that can help you pay for medications, health care, food, utilities and more." A service of the National Council on Aging.
- Eldercare Locator
- "A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging connecting you to services for older adults and their families."
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Meals on Wheels
- National Council on Aging
- "Techboomers.com is a free educational website that teaches older adults and other inexperienced Internet users with basic computer skills about websites that can help improve their quality of life."
- Use Techboomers to learn how to use popular sites like Facebook, Netflix, Pinterest, Airbnb and more!